Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is not housed at the Houghton Library but is shelved offsite at the Harvard Depository. Retrieval requires advance notice. Readers should check with Houghton Public Services staff to determine what material is offsite and retrieval policies and times.
Conditions Governing Use
8 linear feet (18 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. bMS Am 2113: Letters from Whitney Warren to family (44M-342)
- II. bMS Am 2113.1: Letters from Charlotte A. Tooker Warren to Whitney Warren (44M-342A)
- III. bMS Am 2113.2: Letters from Charlotte Warren Greenough to Whitney Warren and Charlotte A. Tooker Warren (44M-342B)
- IV. bMS Am 2113.3: Letters from Lloyd Warren to Whitney Warren (44M-342C)
- V. bMS Am 2113.4: Correspondence with Whitney Warren and others (44M-342D)
- VI. bMS Am 2113.5: Photographs (44M-342E)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
44M-342D-44M-342E. Gift of the children of Whitney Warren; received: 1945.
- Warren, Whitney, 1864-1943. Whitney Warren papers, 1914-1926: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA