- Majority of material found within 1707-1764
Conditions Governing Access
.1 linear feet (1 box)
Biographical / Historical
Biographical data on Holme and Monkhouse can be found in John Richard Magrath's The Queen's College (Oxford: Clarenden Press, 1921), 116.
- I. Correspondence of Giuseppe Baretti
- II. Correspondence of George Holme
- III. Correspondence of Thomas Monkhouse
Robert Goulbourne Parker sold the collection to Donald and Mary Hyde in 1952.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Parker, Robert Goulbourne, 1900-1979. Robert Goulbourne Parker collection: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA