- Majority of material found within 1910-1925
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Images linked to this finding aid are intended for public access and educational use. This material is owned and/or held by the Houghton Library, and is provided solely for the purpose of teaching or individual research. Any other use, including commercial reuse, mounting on other systems, or other forms of redistribution requires the permission of the curator.
Extent18 linear feet (53 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- bMS Lowell 19: Letters to Amy Lowell.
- bMS Lowell 19.1: Letters from Amy Lowell.
- bMS Lowell 19.2: Other letters.
- bMS Lowell 19.3: Letters of condolence.
- bMS Lowell 19.4: Miscellaneous printed and other matter.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The following letters mentioned in the checklist have not been located:
- Gussac, William 1 letter 1910
- Hill, Constance 1 letter 1912
- Jackson, Lucy 1 letter 1925
- MacRae, John 1 letter 1925
- Myers, C. S. 1 letter 1925
- Perry, (Mrs.) T.S. 1 letter [n.d.]
- Russell, George 1 letter 1925
- Lowell, Amy, 1874-1925. Amy Lowell correspondence, 1883-1927: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA