Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
1.5 linear feet (4 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. bMS Am 1922: Correspondence and compositions.
- A. Letters to Francis James Child.
- B. Letters to Elizabeth Ellery (Sedgwick) Child.
- C. Other letters.
- D. Compositions.
- II. bMS Am 1922.1: Notebooks.
- III. bMS Am 1922.2: Daguerreotype.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Manuscripts presented by Mrs. Gilbert Campbell Scoggin, 11 Story Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02138; received: 1945 December.
- Child, Francis James, 1825-1896. Francis James Child papers, 1842-1925: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA