North American Review papers
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
2.5 linear feet (7 boxes, 2 volumes)
Biographical / Historical
- bMS Am 539: Index to writers, 1815-1860 (v.1-91)
- bMS Am 539.5: Manuscripts of Articles written for the NAR, circa 1842-1868
- bMS Am 540: Index to writers, 1815-1842 (v.1-55)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
bMS Am 539: Gift of Miss. M. R. Peabody, 1893 July 3.
bMS Am 540: Gift of Charlotte Harris, 1882 April 13.
- North American Review. North American Review papers, circa 1842-1868: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA