Frank Vizetelly drawings
- 1861-1865 and undated
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Extent2.5 linear feet (32 items in 6 portfolio boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Civil War Drawings (one by A.R. Waud)
- II. Military subjects in Europe
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- William Stanley Hoole. "Vizetelly covers the Confederacy", pub. in Confederate Centennial Studies, No. 4. Tuscaloosa, Ala.: Confederate Pub. Co., 1957.
- National Gallery of Art (U.S.). The Civil War; a centennial exhibition of eyewitness drawings. Washington, 1961.
- Vizetelly, Frank, 1830-1883. Frank Vizetelly drawings, 1861-1865: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA