- 1869-1933 (inclusive), 1905-1933 (bulk)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is not housed at the Houghton Library but is shelved offsite at the Harvard Depository. Retrieval requires advance notice. Readers should check with Houghton Public Services staff to determine retrieval policies and times.
10 linear feet (13 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letters from Frederick Roelker Wulsin
- II. Letters to Wulsin
- III. Other Wulsin family letters
- IV. Compositions and other papers
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Additional acquisition information given with the item.
- Wulsin family. Wulsin family papers, 1869-1933 (MS Am 2069): Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA