Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is not housed at the Houghton Library but is shelved offsite at the Harvard Depository. Retrieval requires advance notice. Readers should check with Houghton Public Services staff to determine retrieval policies and times.
14 linear feet (42 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- A. Letters soliciting manuscripts for publication
- B. Correspondence with prospective authors
- C. Correspondence with authors of books and contributions to Poet Lore magazine
- D. Correspondence concerning review and inspection copies of books
- E. Correspondence concerning subscriptions to Poet Lore magazine
- F. Correspondence with customers
- G. Correspondence with suppliers
- H. Other correspondence
- I. Other papers
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Badger, Richard G. Richard G. Badger papers, 1917-1932: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA