Letters to James B. Pinker, 1906., 1906.
Language of Materials
- Archibald Constable & Company Ltd., 1906 February 26.
- The North American Review (London office), 1906 March 9.
- The Associated Sunday Magazines, 1906 April 4.
- Houghton, Mifflin and Company, 1906 April 30.
- The North American Review (New York office), 1906 June 15.
- Charles Scribner's Sons, 1906 July 6.
- Duffield & Company Publishers, 1906 July 24.
- William James, 1906 July 26.
- Chapman & Hall, Ltd., 1906 August 22, September 17, 25 and 27.
- Harper & Brothers, 1906 October 30.
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA