Cullinane, Steven H. Diamond theory : printed (signed), 1976., 1976.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
There are also a number of permanent restrictions that apply to portions of these papers as follows:
- The entire "Recommendations series" is restricted for 80 years (until the year 2068).
- Harvard student files are restricted for 80 years from date of creation.
- Some Harvard University departmental files are restricted and fall under the Harvard University records 50-year restriction rule.
- Some outside agency files are restricted due to privacy concerns, and are restricted for 50 years from date of creation.
- Original audio materials and computer floppy disks are restricted until a "reader copy" is produced for general use.
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA