Massachusetts General Hospital Training School for Nurses student photograph album Digital
Scope and Contents
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research. Access requires advance notice. Contact Public Services for further information.
Conditions Governing Use
The Harvard Medical Library does not hold copyright on all materials in the collection. Researchers are responsible for identifying and contacting any third-party copyright holders for permission to reproduce or publish. For more information on the Center's use, publication, and reproduction policies, view our Reproductions and Use Policy.
Extent0.8 cubic feet (1 small drop-front box)
Biographical / Historical
- Black-and-white photographs.
- Hospital wards -- United States -- Photographs
- Hospitals -- Medical staff
- Massachusetts General Hospital. Training School for Nurses
- Massachusetts General Hospital. Training School for Nurses. -- Students
- Nineteen tens
- Photograph albums
- Massachusetts General Hospital Training School for Nurses. Student photograph album, 1912-1913 (inclusive): A Finding Aid
- Charlotte Lellman
- Description rules
- Language of description
- EAD ID