Arnold Arboretum and Boston Parks Commission Records: Guide.
Terms of Access
Photocopies may be made at the discretion of the Arnold Arboretum Archives staff. Permission to make photocopies does not constitute permission to reproduce or publish materials outside the bounds of the fair use guidelines.
Extent5 linear feet
The types of materials included are: paper, newspaper, photographs
- Series: I. Correspondence
- Series: II. Job Applications
- Series: III. Propagation Requests
- Series: IV. Annual Reports and Notes
- Series: V. International Lilac Society
- Series: VI. International Plant Propagator Society
- Series: VII. Living Collections Committee
- Series: VIII. Budget Information
- Series: IX. Flower Show Lawsuit
- Series: X. Publications
- Series: XI. Photographs
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- John H. Alexander III Papers, 1965-2011: Guide.
- The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
- EAD ID
Part of the Arnold Arboretum Archives Repository
The Arnold Arboretum Horticultural Library is a specialized collection devoted to the study of temperate woody plants. We collect works on botany, horticulture, floras, urban forestry and taxonomy. The library contains more than 25,000 volumes and 40,000 photographs, and includes an archive that both documents the Arboretum's history and is a repository for 19th, 20th, and 21st century horticultural and botanical collections.
Jamaica Plain MA 02130 USA