Anandamayi, 1896-1982. Papers, 1950-1981
The collection contains a number of restricted boxes consisting of source and master copies of the audiovisual material.
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. Transcripts of tapes
- Series II. Audiotapes, use copies
- Series III. Photographs and slides
- Series IV. Videotapes
- Series V. Background material on the collection
- Series VI. Posters
- Series VII. Source and master copies (restricted to Library staff; digital audiotape masters, boxes 16-17; audiotape source copies, boxes 18-21; film source copies, boxes 22-25; BetaSP master copies of videotapes, boxes 26-27; microfilm of boxes 1-7, box 29)
- Anandamayi, 1896-1982. Papers, 1950-1981: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard Divinity School Library, Harvard University Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA