Society for the Arts, Religion, and Contemporary Culture. Records, 1961-2004.
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. Administrative records: minutes and proceedings of Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Annual meeting of the corporation; incorporation and statement of purpose; correspondence.
- Series II. Financial and business records: accounting records, correspondence of the treasurer, tax records, , budgets, legal and business documents.
- Series III. Membership records: nominating committee records, lists of members.
- Series IV. Program records: committee records, ARC chapters, program planning files, event file (see Series VI. for further program records).
- Series V. Publication records: publication committee, ARC newsletter (Seedbed).
- Series VI. Audiovisual records: photographic prints and negatives, audiocassettes, audioreels, videocassettes. This material documents many of the programs, lectures and other events sponsored by the Society.
- Society for the Arts, Religion, and Contemporary Culture. Records, 1961-2004: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA