Williams, George Huntston, 1914-. Papers on pro-life organizations in the United States and on abortion issues, 1965-1985.
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. Pro-life organizations, arranged alphabetically
- Series II. U.S. Court Briefs and Proceedings, arranged chronologically
- Series III. Papers and articles on abortion, arranged chronologically
- Series IV. Papers and articles on euthanasia, reproduction, and population studies, arranged chronologically
- Williams, George Huntston, 1914-. Papers on pro-life organizations in the United States and on abortion issues, 1965-1985: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA