Eliot, Samuel A. (Samuel Atkins), 1862-1950. Papers, 1885-1950.
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. College Papers
- Series II. Sermons and Addresses
- Series III. Sermons by Special Subjects
- Series IV. Sermons, undated
- Series V. Sermon fragments
- Series VI. Worship Materials
- Series VII. Letters, 1888-1950
- Series VIII. Subject Files
- Series IX. Scrapbooks, 1885-1926
- Series X. Biographical File
- Series XI. Sermons and Lectures, 1888-1945
- Series XII. Miscellaneous
- Eliot, Samuel A. (Samuel Atkins), 1862-1950. Papers: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA