Sperry, Willard Learoyd, 1882-1954. Papers, 1902-1954.
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. Letters to his sister, Pauline Sperry, 1903-1907, 1911, 1917-1921,1922, 1925-1954
- Series II. Letters to Pauline Sperry from Muriel Bennett Sperry (Mrs. WillardLearoyd Sperry), 1919, 1934-1935, 1939-1943
- Series III. Letters to his family, 1902-1935
- Series IV. General correspondence, 1923-1953
- Series V. Sermons
- Series VI. Miscellaneous writings
- Series VII. Subject files
- Series VIII. Miscellaneous
- Sperry, Willard Learoyd, 1882-1954. Papers, 1902-1954: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA