Wright, George Ernest, 1909-1974. Papers, 1924-1976.
Extent1 collection (12 linear feet. (12 boxes))
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. Biographical and personal material
- Series II. Student writings (1924-1958)
- Series III. Church-related work and writings (1940-1974)
- Series IV. Teaching materials, McCormick Theological Seminary and Harvard Divinity School (1939-1973)
- Series V. Writings - lectures, addresses, essays, articles, books (1941-1974)
- Series VI. Archaeological expeditions and research (1933-1974)
- Series VII. Professional Activities (1939-1973)
- Series VIII. Correspondence
- Series IX. Publications - books and articles (1937-1975)
- Wright, George Ernest, 1909-1974. Papers, 1924-1976: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA