Conditions Governing Access
Audiovisual material in this collection has not been reformatted. Original physical carriers are located in Box 103.
Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
49 linear feet (131 boxes)
- Series I. Subject files, 1966-2011
- Series II. Teaching records, 1965-2012
- Series III. Research, 1960-2008
- Series IV. Publications, 1957-2010
- Series V. Offprints, 1964-2010
Accession numbers: A-12-59, A-12-60, A-12-62 and A-18-017.
By: Benjamin Johnson Additions processed: October 2018 By: Liam Sulilvan
Digital content on physical storage media has been reformatted when possible. Files were surveyed, screened for privacy and confidentiality concerns, and transferred to secure storage. Content open for research is described at the series and folder levels below.
Publications were removed from this collection and cataloged separately.
- Business education.
- Case method--Study and teaching.
- Corporations--Developing countries.
- Electronic documents.
- Floppy disks.
- International business enterprises--Developing countries.
- International business enterprises--Management.
- International economic relations.
- Management--Study and teaching.
- Wells, Louis T. Louis T. Wells Papers, 1957-2012: A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA