Records of banks of New England and New York
Conditions Governing Access
Extent50 linear feet (34 volumes, 4 boxes)
- Account books
- American Loan & Trust Company
- Bank of Rutland (Vt.)
- Banks and banking--Connecticut.
- Banks and banking--Maine.
- Banks and banking--Massachusetts.
- Banks and banking--New York (State).
- Banks and banking--Vermont.
- Boston Bank
- Cairo City and Canal Company
- Central National Bank (Boston, Mass.)
- New York Bank and Trust Company (New York, N.Y.)
- Savings banks--Connecticut.
- Savings banks--Massachusetts.
- Society for Savings (Bank : Hartford, Conn.)
- State Bank (Boston, Mass.)
- Sutton Bank
- Records of Banks of New England and New York, 1803-1915: A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA