Records relating to estate, real estate, and private investment management
Conditions Governing Access
Extent3.75 linear feet (9 volumes, 3 boxes)
6 collection (consists of 6 distinct collections)
Existence and Location of Copies
- Account books.
- Administration of estates--Massachusetts.
- Administration of estates--Virginia.
- Investments--New Hampshire.
- Real estate investment--Iowa.
- Real estate investment--Massachusetts.
- Real estate investment--South Dakota.
- Real estate investment--West (U.S.)
- Real estate investment.
- Baker Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA