Conditions Governing Access
Restricted material has been identified and separated. Note that box and folder lists of restricted material have been redacted.
Extent58 linear feet (118 boxes, 7 cartons)
251 Megabytes (content from 182 disks)
- Series I. Correspondence and Subject Files, 1986-2004
- Series II. HBS Teaching Files, 1990-2008
- ___Subseries A. MBA Course Files, 1990-2008
- ___Subseries B. Self-Assessment and Career Development Course Files, 1990-2004
- ___Subseries C. Executive Education Course Files, 1990-2002
- ___Subseries D. Instructional Videotapes, 1990-2006
- Series III. Research and Project Files, 1987-2005
- ___Subseries A. Collected Research Sources, 1990-2001
- ___Subseries B. Research Data and Publications, 1988-2005
- ___Subseries C. Breaking Through: The Making of Minority Executives in Corporate America Book Project Files, 1987-1999
- Series IV. Outside Activities, 1992-2005
- Series V. HBS Administrative Files, 1992-2007
- Series VI. HBS Student Files, 1992-1998
- Series VII. Biographical Files, 1981-1998
- Series VIII. Digital Records, 1982-2005
By: Liam Sullivan
Digital content on physical media has been extracted when possible. Files were surveyed, screened for privacy and confidentiality concerns, and transferred to secure storage. Content open for research is described at the series and folder levels below.
Audiovisual content on physical media has not been reformatted.
- Thomas, David A., 1956-. David A. Thomas Papers, 1981-2008: A Finding Aid
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA