Daniel T. Lothrop papers
- Majority of material found within 1825-1839
- Lothrop, Daniel T. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Extent.5 linear feet (1 box)
- Series I. Shipping papers, 1825-1839
- ___Subseries A. Brig Charlotte, 1825-1832
- ___Subseries B. Ship Stieglitz, 1833-1834
- ___Subseries C. Ship Tarquin, 1834-1836
- ___Subseries D. Ship Ariosto, 1838-1839
- Series II. Family papers, 1810-1864
By: Christine Riggle
- Boston (Mass.)--Commerce--19th century.
- China--Commerce--19th century.
- Cuba--Commerce--19th century.
- India--Commerce--19th century.
- Lothrop, Daniel T.
- Russia--Commerce--19th century.
- Ship captains--Massachusetts--Boston
- Shipment of goods--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Ships' papers.
- Talbot, Olyphant & Co.
- Lothrop, Daniel T., 1796-1871. Daniel T. Lothrop Papers, 1810-1871 (inclusive), 1825-1839 (bulk)
- Baker Library
- Description rules
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA