Tremont and Suffolk Mills records
Conditions Governing Access
Extent12 linear feet (106 volumes, 8 boxes)
- Series I. Administrative, 1831-1936
- Series II. Cash, 1831-1881
- Series III. Production and supplies, 1835-1926
- Series IV. Sales, 1890-1921
- Series V. Letters, 1832-1911
- Series VI. Unbound letters, 1832-1918
- Series VII. Miscellaneous, 1890-1920
- Account books.
- Cotton manufacture--Massachusetts.
- Nashua Manufacturing Company
- Proprietors of Locks and Canals on Merrimack River
- Textile industry--Massachusetts.
- Tremont Mills
- Tremont and Suffolk Mills
- Whitney, Israel
- Working class--Massachusetts.
- Tremont and Suffolk Mills Records, 1831-1936: A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA