Loring family business records
Conditions Governing Access
Extent3 linear feet (24 volumes, 3 boxes)
- Series I. Loring Brothers Company records, 1834-1925
- Series II. Torch Lake Mining Company records, 1865-1924
- Series III. East Boston Wharf minute book, 1833-1866
- Series IV. National Dock and Warehouse Company records, 1865-1913
- Augustine Heard (Ship)
- Boston (Mass.)--Commerce--Chile--Valparaiso.
- Bryant & Sturgis (Boston, Mass.)
- Copper mines and mining--Michigan.
- East Boston Wharf (Boston, Mass.).
- Export marketing.
- Martin's Wharf.
- Mineral industries.
- Sturgis, William
- Valparaiso (Chile)--Commerce--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Loring Family. Loring Family Business Records, 1833-1925: A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA