Ross G. Walker papers
Conditions Governing Access
Access may be restricted. Details at the repository.
Box and folder lists of restricted material has been redacted. Contact Archivist for more information.
Extent5.5 linear feet (11 boxes)
Walker married Virginia Stephanie Look in 1922. The couple had two children, Martha Lura (Mrs. Charles Warren Clift) and David Griswold Walker.
- Series I. Correspondence, 1935-1960
- ___Subseries A. General Correspondence, 1935-1959
- ___Subseries B. Administrative Correspondence, 1958-1960
- ___Subseries C. Student and Personnel Correspondence, 1935-1960 [Restricted]
- Series II. HBS Teaching Records, 1933-1954
- ___Subseries A. MBA and Doctoral Programs, 1933-1954
- ___Subseries B. Executive Education Programs, 1948-1952
- Series III. Consulting Work, circa 1940-1951
- Series IV. HBS Administrative Records, 1947-1954
By: Lisa Moorhead; revised Laura Williams, May 2009.
- Walker, Ross Graham. Ross G. Walker Papers, 1933-1960: A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- Description rules
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA