Business instruments collection
Conditions Governing Access
Extent15.50 linear feet (29 boxes)
- Series I. Forms, 1600-1967
- ___Subseries I.A. Forms, 1600-1967
- ___Subseries I.B. Stock certificates,1791-1964
- ___Subseries I.C. Warranties, service agreements, etc., collected by Donald R. Sohn for his DBA thesis, 1959 (these are mostly owners’ manuals)
- ___Subseries I.D. Material dealing with warranties and service agreements collected by Donald R. Sohn for his DBA thesis, 1959
- Series II. Miscellany, 1600-1969
- ___Subseries II.A. Miscellany
- ___Subseries II.B. Bills by subject
- ___Subseries II.C. Bills by date and family
- ___Subseries II.D. Letterhead
- ___Subseries II.E. 10K Reports
- Series III. Robert and Irma Jackson Collection of Business Documents, 1778-1915
By: Sean Perrone
- Account books.
- Bank statements.
- Bills of exchange.
- Bills of lading.
- Bonds (legal records)
- Bonds (negotiable instruments)
- Business. Forms.
- Insurance policies.
- Legal documents.
- Letters of credit.
- Letters patent.
- Powers of attorney.
- Promissory notes.
- Ships' manifests.
- Stock certificates.
- Business instruments collection, 1600-1969: A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA