Thatcher Magoun business records
Conditions Governing Access
Extent6 linear feet (40 volumes, 11 cases, 2 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. Bound volumes, 1828-1881
- Series II. Accounts of ships, 1816-1879
- Series III. Domestic letters received, foreign letters received, and telegrams received,1833-1885
- Series IV. Business papers, 1834-1885
- Account books
- Baring Brothers & Co.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Commerce.
- Chincha islands.
- Great Britain -- Commerce.
- Herald of the Morning (Clipper ship)
- Honolulu (Hawaii)
- India -- Commerce.
- Le Havre (France) -- Commerce.
- Letterpress copybooks.
- Magoun, Thatcher
- Manila (Philippines) -- Commerce.
- Medford (Mass.)
- Medford (Ship)
- Netherlands -- Commerce.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Commerce.
- Shipping -- Massachusetts.
- Ship’s papers.
- Singapore -- Commerce.
- South America.
- Thatcher Magoun (Clipper ship)
- Tremont Nail Company
- West Indies.
- Magoun, Thatcher, 1775-1856. Thatcher Magoun Business Records, 1816-1885 (inclusive): A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- Description rules
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA