Comstock family business records
- 1833-1890 (inclusive)
- Majority of material found within 1833-1876
- Comstock family (Family)
Conditions Governing Access
Extent34 linear feet (120 volumes, 116 boxes)
- Series A. Records of Howland and Aspinwall, 1833-1890
- Series B. Records of William O. Comstock (of Bush and Comstock), 1837-1878
- Series C. Records of Cornelius Comstock and Company, 1843-1882
- Series D. Records of Frederick T. Bush, 1855-1856
- Account books.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Commerce.
- Comstock family
- Comstock, William Ogilvie
- Export marketing.
- Guangzhou (China) -- Commerce.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Commerce.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Commerce.
- Ship’s papers.
- South America.
- Turners Falls Lumber Company
- West Indies.
- Wholesale trade -- Massachusetts.
- Wholesale trade -- New York (State).
- Comstock Family. Comstock Family Business Records, 1833-1890 (inclusive), 1833-1876 (bulk): A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA