Ingbar, Sidney H.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
The Mary Lee Ingbar papers, 1946-2008, document Ingbar's career as a health economist and professor at Harvard Medical School, University of California San Francisco, Dartmouth College, and University of Massachusetts Medical Center.
The Sidney H. Ingbar Papers, 1926-1991, document Ingbar's career as an endocrinologist and academic physician at Harvard Medical School, Boston City Hospital, and Beth Israel Hospital, and his research on thyroid-related issues.
REFINE MY RESULTS:
- Ambulatory Care 1
- Ambulatory care. 1
- Clinical Medicine 1
- Dartmouth College--Study and teaching. 1
- Drugs--Research. 1
- Economics, Medical 1
- Endocrinologists. 1
- Harvard Medical School--Study and teaching. 1
- Health Services Administration 1
- Health services administration. 1
- Hospital Costs 1
- Hospital costs. 1
- Iodine deficiency. 1
- Medical economics. 1
- Thyroid glands--Diseases. 1
- University of California, San Francisco. School of Medicine--Study and teaching 1
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center/Worcester --Study and teaching. 1 ∧ less