Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964
Found in 24 Collections and/or Records:
Papers of Anna Chennault, 1939-2004 (inclusive), 1955-1989 (bulk)
Papers of Anna Chennault, author, lecturer, business consultant, citizen-diplomat, widow of General Claire Chennault, and active member of the Republican Party.
Records of Radcliffe College President Ada Louise Comstock, 1923-1943
Official Radcliffe College correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc., of Ada Louise Comstock, educator and third president of Radcliffe College.
Herbert Hoover with his dog King Tut, 1928
Papers of Harriet Burton Laidlaw, 1851-1958
Correspondence, diary, articles, speeches, etc., of H. B. (Harriet Burton) Laidlaw, teacher and writer.
Papers of Annabel Matthews, 1880-1960 (inclusive), 1901-1960 (bulk)
Correspondence, clippings, photographs, etc., of Annabel Matthews, lawyer and government tax specialist.
Papers of Clara Littledale Savage, 1903-1982 (inclusive), 1903-1956 (bulk)
Correspondence, diaries, writings, etc., of Clara Savage Littledale, author, editor, and expert on child rearing.
Papers of Elizabeth Morgan Cooper, 1909-1967
Correspondence, published articles, drafts of unpublished text books, lecture notes, etc., of Elizabeth Morgan Cooper, mathematician and educator.
Papers of Elizabeth Tilton, 1914-1949
Diaries, drafts of autobiographical and family history books, correspondence, etc., of Elizabeth Tilton, temperance crusader, feminist, and writer.
Papers of Eva Whiting White, 1900-1965
Correspondence, articles, speeches, etc., of Eva Whiting White, social worker.
Papers of Grace A. Johnson in the Woman's Rights Collection, 1840-1952
Correspondence, speeches, writings, etc., of Grace A. Johnson, educator, suffragist, civic reformer, and internationalist. These papers are part of the Woman's Rights Collection.
Papers of Grace Gallatin Seton-Thompson, 1860s-1993
Correspondence, journals, legal and financial documents, etc., of Grace Gallatin Seton-Thompson, author, feminist, and world traveler, and committeewoman.
Papers of Laura Puffer Morgan and Ethel Puffer Howes, 1892-1962
Correspondence, speeches, articles, etc., of Laura Puffer Morgan, lecturer, writer, teacher, suffragist, and advocate for disarmament.
Papers of Marguerite Jeanne Queneau, 1834-1985 (inclusive), 1880-1985 (bulk)
Correspondence, reports, articles, etc., of Marguerite Jeanne Queneau, nutritionist and dietitian.
Papers of Martha May Eliot, 1898-1975
Correspondence, speeches, articles, etc., of Martha May Eliot, pediatrician and child health expert.
Papers of Mary Ware Dennett, 1874-1945
Correspondence, scrapbooks, writings, etc., of Mary Ware Dennett, suffragist, pacifist, artisan and advocate of birth control and sex education.
Papers of Maud Wood Park in the Woman's Rights Collection, 1870-1960
Journal, photographs, scrapbooks, writings, etc., of Maud Wood Park, suffragist, civic reformer, and writer. These papers are part of the Woman's Rights Collection.
Papers of Mrs. William Lowell Putnam, 1887-1935
Correspondence, speeches, programs, etc., of Elizabeth Lowell Putnam, political activist, philanthropist, and pioneer in prenatal care.
Papers of Pluma Burroughs Penton Batten, 1948-1964 (inclusive), 1950-1956 (bulk)
Correspondence, notes, financial records, etc., of Pluma Burroughs Penton Batten, president of the American Federation of Soroptimist Clubs and educator.
Papers of the Richardson family, 1824-1999 (inclusive), 1900-1976 (bulk)
Correspondence, diaries, photographs, etc., of the Richardson family of Milton, Massachusetts.
Photographs of Jessie Tarbox Beals, 1896-1941
Photographs of Jessie Tarbox Beals, first American woman photojournalist.
President Herbert Hoover, head-and-shoulders portrait, 1932
Studio portrait. Inscribed on front: To Roscoe Conkling Simmons, with kind regards of Herbert Hoover.
Papers of Edith Nourse Rogers, 1854-1961 (inclusive), 1881-1961 (bulk)
Correspondence, speeches, photographs, etc., of Edith Nourse Rogers, Republican Congresswoman.
Papers of Anna Howard Shaw in the Mary Earhart Dillon Collection, 1863-1961
Papers of minister, physician, lecturer, and suffragist, Anna Howard Shaw.
White House reception, The Harvard Glee Club, Washington, D.C., April 8, 1929. Digital
Herbert Hoover standing in center with Harvard Glee Club members. Photographed by Schutz.
REFINE MY RESULTS:
- Collection 21
- Archival Record 3
- Authors 9
- Speeches 9
- Diaries 8
- Articles 4
- Voyages and travels 4
- Women--Suffrage 4
- Disarmament 3
- Educators 3
- Europe--Description and travel 3
- Mothers and daughters 3
- Peace 3
- Photographs 3
- Prohibition 3
- Public health 3
- Reports 3
- Women--Legal status, laws, etc. 3
- Women--Suffrage--United States 3
- American literature--20th century 2
- Anti-communist movements 2
- Authors and publishers 2
- Autobiographies 2
- Boston (Mass.)--Social life and customs 2
- Businesswomen 2
- Divorce 2
- Equal rights amendments 2
- Family records 2
- France--Social conditions 2
- International cooperation 2
- International relations 2
- Lecturers 2
- Massachusetts--Politics and government 2
- Maternal and infant welfare 2
- Nutrition 2
- Peace--Societies, etc. 2
- Politicians 2
- Scripts 2
- Sex instruction 2
- Women and peace 2
- Women's rights 2
- Women--Societies and clubs 2
- Women--Suffrage--Massachusetts 2
- Women--Suffrage--Songs and music 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Women 2
- Actors 1
- Actresses 1
- Adult education 1
- Advertising agencies 1
- Aeronautics 1
- African American children 1
- African Americans--Civil rights 1
- African Americans--Education--Alabama 1
- African Americans--Social conditions 1
- Age and employment--Virginia 1
- Aircraft accidents 1
- Amateur theater--Massachusetts--Boston 1
- Amateur theater--New York (State)--New York 1
- Anti-feminism 1
- Appointment books 1
- Architects' spouses--Massachusetts 1
- Art teachers 1
- Artists 1
- Arts and crafts movement--United States 1
- Arts and society--United States 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Biographies 1
- Birth control 1
- Birth control--Law and legislation--Great Britain 1
- Birth control--Law and legislation--United States 1
- Birth control--Massachusetts 1
- Blacks--Caribbean Area 1
- Boston (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Boston (Mass.)--Politics and government 1
- Bulletins 1
- Business consultants 1
- California--Description and travel 1
- California--Social life and customs 1
- Cambridge (Mass.)--Politics and government 1
- Camping--West (U.S.) 1
- Cape Cod (Mass.)--Description and travel. 1
- Caribbean Area--Description and travel 1
- Caribbean Area--Social conditions 1
- Carnival--Louisiana--New Orleans 1
- Censorship--United States 1
- Checkbooks 1
- Chicago (Ill.)--Social life and customs 1
- Child Labor Amendment 1
- Child care 1
- Child labor 1
- Child labor--Law and legislation 1
- Child rearing 1
- Child welfare 1
- Child welfare--Developing countries 1
- Child welfare--Massachusetts 1
- Childbirth--United States 1
- Children's rights--United States 1
- Children--Social life and customs 1
- China--Description and travel 1
- China--Foreign relations--United States 1
- Chinese American women 1
- Civic improvement 1 ∧ less