McNair, Malcolm P. (Malcolm Perrine)
- Existence: 1894 - 1985
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Bureau of Business Research was the original research arm of Harvard Business School. The records include correspondence, research, administrative and financial records, publications and newspaper clippings regarding the unit's research activities and output.
Office files of the fifth dean of Harvard Business School, George Pierce Baker, who served from 1962 to 1969. Interfiled with the records created during Baker's deanship are personal teaching and research files from his career on the Harvard Business School faculty as well as his work with the government and various organizations.
The collection consists of teaching, administrative, consulting, and business records of Malcolm P. McNair, a pioneer in retailing and in predicting trends.
REFINE MY RESULTS:
- Business cycles--Study and teaching 1
- Business education 1
- Business forecasting--Study and teaching 1
- Business--History 1
- Business--Research. 1
- Business--Study and teaching 1
- Chain stores--United States. 1
- Department stores--United States. 1
- Grocery trade--United States. 1
- Marketing--Study and teaching 1
- New Deal, 1933-1939 1
- Retail trade--History 1
- Retail trade--Study and teaching 1
- Retail trade--United States. 1
- Specialty stores--United States. 1
- Variety stores--United States. 1 ∧ less