Dumbarton Oaks Park (Washington, D.C.)
Twenty-seven acres of the Dumbarton Oaks was once a part of the Dumbarton Oaks property owned by Robert and Mildred Bliss. This parcel was donated to the National Park Service in 1940 when their other estate property was donated to Harvard University. Beatrix Farrand, landscape gardener, designed elements in the Dumbarton Oaks Park when it was owned by the Blisses.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
- Subject: Dumbarton Oaks Gardens (Washington, D.C.) X