Hamilton Manufacturing Company (Lowell, Mass.)
Hamilton Manufacturing Company, Lowell, Mass. produced flannels, jeans, ginghams, shirtings, and worsted dress goods.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Records of a cotton commission firm of New Orleans, mainly correspondence with treasurers of New England cotton mills.
Correspondence, minute books, general account books, production records, sales records, and payrolls. Letters include those of treasurers Thomas G. Gary, William B. Bacon, Arthur T. Lyman, Arthur L. Devens, George Motley, Eben Bacon, Samuel Batchelder, James A. Dupee, and Charles B. Amory; agents Samuel Batchelder, John Avery, and O. H. Moulton; and selling agents Frothingham and Company and Joy, Langdon and Company.
REFINE MY RESULTS:
- Bankbooks. 1
- Bills of lading. 1
- Boston (Mass.) -- Commerce. 1
- Commission merchants. 1
- Cotton manufacture—Massachusetts. 1
- Cotton trade -- Louisiana. 1
- Cotton trade -- New England. 1
- Letters. 1
- Manufactures--Massachusetts--Lowell. 1
- Marketing. 1
- Merchants. 1
- New Bedford (Mass.) -- Commerce. 1
- New Orleans (La.) -- Commerce. 1
- Textile industry -- Massachusetts. 1
- Wholesale trade. 1
- Women--Employment. 1
- Working class--Massachusetts. 1 ∧ less